Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Waiting Game, Ghost Stories, and Going to the Edge

Whew! Made deadline with my essay last week for Women Writers on the Heartache, the Happiness and the Hope of Raising a Special Needs Child. Many thanks to my crit group members who gently but firmly ordered me to dig deeper with each draft. The result, I hope, is a raw and heartfelt window into my emotional journey raising E. Now, the waiting game begins.

To help me from stalking my mail carrier in coming weeks, the following projects are on deck:

1. Two articles for the next issue of Edge of the Forest online children's literature monthly.

2. Continued revisions to my ghost story.

3. Follow-up on the viability of a nonfiction project I've dubbed Paul.

4. Finalization and submission of a short article to Once Upon a Time.

No comments: