Monday, October 01, 2007

On Deadline


In the works this week:

1. E-interviews for Edge of the Forest columns A Day in the Life and What's in Their Backpack.

2. Critique group submission. My goal this week is to write through another two or three chapters by Friday. So far so good on making that goal.

3. Prairie Writer's Day PR prep. With the big day fast-approaching, I've a butt load of work left to do in order to help make this year's conference the best ever from a PR standpoint.

Current read: Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke. My only complaint (and it's a small one at that) is that by the time I crawl under the covers to commune with the strange and wonderful world Clarke has created, I need a magnifying glass to read the small print. Alas, the bane of most every aging boomer I meet: the growing need for bigger print books. Sigh.

No comments: