Friday, March 16, 2007

Werewolves, Vampires, Coughing Fits, and Other Seductions of the Night

Another rough night, filled with coughing fits and too little sleep. Trying to keep ahead of the meds. Doing so seems to give E the best chance at grabbing a moment of uninterrupted sleep. One thing that seems to be helping: P and I have resorted to logging each med after we give it, and setting alarms so we don't sleep through the next one.

As for today, the jury's still out on whether or not we'll need to add steroids into mix. I think E's fits are less frequent and intense, but then again my assessment might be the result of wishful thinking.

On an up note, I finished Tantalize last night, curled up on the sofa and read about Quincie and Kieran rather than sleeping like I should have when P was on duty with E.

Wow-za. This book has it all: werevolves, vampires, seduction, murder, intrigue, red herrings, plot twists, and an irresistable (or should I say tantalizing?) page-turning pace.

Few books weave this kind of spell over me. Usually, the need to sleep trumps everything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how would you know? well i would. im a werewolve!