And celebrating the following:
1. E's serial casting (which we started in January) finally did the trick. Her range of motion is much improved, and she's breaking in a new brace.
2. The pathology on my tests came back normal. ***Raises eyes to the sky, and offers prayers of silent thanks.***
3. E's tests look good. ***pauses for more silent prayers*** And although yesterday's surgery to remove the offending lump was canceled last minute, we already have a new date: the 22nd.
4. The amazing ripple effect my current clean-sweep efforts are having on my writing. (Details to follow in an upcoming post.)
5. Teen Writer's Group is going strong, and members are hard at work on their very first magazine featuring their work.
6. The anticipated arrival of my very own copy of Eternal by Cynthia Leitich-Smith. A birthday present from moi to moi.
7. My first Family Time article hit the newsstands last week and is a two-page spread.
8. At the editor's invitation, I'm working on a query for more articles.