Monday, March 23, 2009

Critique Group, Teen Writers and Drop-dead deadlines

Aside from a few emails here and there, my writing today is focused on my asthma article for Family Time magazine. Wednesday is the due date. I finally finished my last interview for the piece about an hour ago. Now I can fill in all the holes, and see what I've got. As usual, I've uncovered way too much info for the space I've been given to fill. Sigh. With any luck, I'll put this puppy to bed well before the end of the day Wednesday, so I can return to M&R, finish edits for this Friday's critique group meeting, and prep for Teen Writers' Group later that day. On deck for the group: continued planning for the teens' first-ever magazine to showcase some of their work. They're all very excited at the thought of being published. I'm thrilled to be a part of the process helping to make it possible.

No comments: